SUU requires a $100 non-refundable Enrollment Deposit to be paid by all undergraduate students before registering for classes. Pay or request a deferment of the Deposit as soon as possible to be able to register for classes at the earliest possible date.
- The deposit is not refundable.
- Some students DO NOT need to pay the enrollment deposit:
- Students with a bachelor's degree or higher.
- Non-degree seeking students.
- Students in the Speedway Bachelor of General Studies program.
- Students in the RN to BSN program.
- Fee is postponed for Veterans, to be paid with VA benefits.
Why do I need to pay the Enrollment Deposit?
- It allows SUU to more effectively plan for class offerings and student resources.
- Pays for vital transition and transfer services including Thunder U/University Orientation (all students) and First Year Experience Programs and Transfer Programs (Transfer Students).
- Helps SUU identify students earlier who are in need of financial assistance.
- The Enrollment Deposit will need to be paid in order for students to register for university classes (all students) and to attend Thunder U/University Orientation (all students).
- A paid Enrollment Deposit maintains a student's eligibility in the on-campus housing assignment process.
Students may request the enrollment deposit be postponed. This will allow the student to pay the Deposit when payment of tuition is due.